Queens Park Question Period
Time & Location
About the Event
Parking: There is no parking on the Queen’s Park precinct. If you plan on driving, do plan a head and give yourself plenty of time (suggest 20 minutes). There are parking locations available around the area, including at many of the hospitals nearby.
Suggested lots include:
· Impark Parking - 661 University Ave
· Women's College Hospital Parking Garage, 76 Grenville St
· Impark (MaRS Discovery District Parking Garage), 101 College St, Toronto
· TPA, 15 Wellesley St E
Transit: Taking transit to Queen’s Park is the best option. Queen’s Park is easily accessible by three subway stations and bus routes.
· Queen’s Park Station (Line 1, University), south of the main building and is a short walk to the entry doors
· Museum Station (Line 1, University), north of the building on the other side of park area
· Wellesley Station (Line 1, Yonge), is about 10 minutes east of building along Wellesley Street (at Yonge)
· 94 Wellesley stops directly behind or adjacent to the building. This route operates between Castle Frank Station and Ossington Station on Line 2 Bloor-Danforth, generally in an east-west direction. It also serves Wellesley Station on Line 1 Yonge-University.
Entry and ID: To enter the Main Legislative Building, you need to be on the approved guest list 48 hours before the event date (this is done by providing information to the SSO with your response, above). You will be required to show Government issued ID to be signed in when you arrive to the building. You should arrive at least 30 minutes in advance of your first meeting to avoid any issues or line ups.
· Entry before 8 a.m. – you must enter at the north basement doors. These doors are accessed from the north-east parking lot off of Wellesley Street.
· Entry after 8 a.m. – you can enter from any with a sign in desk. It’s recommended that you the main doors in the front of the building.